How to sent a request
- Click on the post you want to request
- Click Request post
Open the Instagram posts by clicking View post
- Copy the owner's Instagram name
- Share the post with the owner
You cannot send your request message at this stage
- Copy your request message
- Open your DM with the owner
- Paste your request message and add a personal touch
- Send the request message
- Go back to the Cevoid panel and click I have sent the message
- Optional: Check the Auto-approve box
What happens now?
The owner of the posts will now receive your request through DM. If the owner doesn't follow you or Instagram or hasn't sent a DM to your earlier, your message will appear under their DM message requests.
The link that is included in your request will show the owner what post you want to use, and provide them with an easy way to approve your request.
When the owner approves your request, they are asked to log in to Instagram to confirm that they are the owner of the post.
If the owner of the posts approves your request
If the owner approves your request the post will appear on your Posts view in the Ceviod platform. You will get a notification when this happens.